ads 728x90

vendredi 3 avril 2020

What to know about the Coronavirus Task Force briefing: 4/2/20, #Trump #Coronavirus #WhiteHouse briefing

A line on the coronavirus outbreak Trump may come to regret
Trump discuss

I want to remind small-business owners across America that the Paycheck protection program is launching tomorrow nearly three hundred and fifty billion dollars in loans will be available to small businesses including sole proprietors these loans are up to 100 percent forgivable as long as employers keep paying their workers gotta take care of your workers furthermore we want Social Security beneficiaries to know that if they are typically not required to file a tax return they don't have to file one in order to receive the direct cash payments that will soon be distributed to American citizens IRS now saying take four to five months you're saying I don't know where you're hearing these things I told you this would be three weeks I'm now committing to two weeks we're delivering on our commitments the IRS which I oversee within two weeks the first money won't be in people's accounts I am assuring the American public they need the money now what we're gonna do is again if we have your information you'll get it into in within two weeks Social Security you'll get it very quickly after that if we don't have your information you'll have a simple web portal you'll upload it if we don't have that we'll send your checks in the mail we anticipate issuing more orders under the defense production Act in the very near future in addition to the one that I've just signed against 3m4 facemasks I did take a test we just came out this is from the White House physician you may have it just came out I just took it this morning and I took it it took me literally a minute to take it and it took me I guess it was 14 or 15 minutes I went to work I didn't wait for it but said it took 14 minutes or something to come up with the conclusion and it said the president tested negative for kovat 19 at this point the White House coronavirus task force is working on a proposal for the president to use some of the 100 billion dollars that we're making available to hospitals to compensate the hospitals directly for any coronavirus treatment that they provide to uninsured Americans working out the details of that the president will make a final decision tomorrow we expect an announcement but the president's made it very clear we don't want any American to worry about the cost of getting a test or the cost of getting treatment and we don't want people to get an artificial sense of protection because they're behind a mask because if they're touching things remember your eyes are not in the mass so if you're touching things and then touching your eyes you're exposing yourself in the same way so we don't want people to feel like oh I'm wearing a mask I'm protected and I'm protecting others you may be protecting others but don't get a false sense of security that that mask is protecting you exclusively from getting infected because there are other ways that you can get infected because the number of asymptomatic and mild cases that are out there unnamed White House officials have described your role as being something of running a shadow Task Force how do you describe your role how you how do you describe the qualifications you bring to the table yeah I would just say very simply look the president asked the vice president to run the task force the vice president asked me to assist I've been serving really at the direction of the Vice President he's asked me to get involved in different projects the vice president I speak probably sometimes five ten times a day but everything that I'm doing is that the direction of the vice president if some people are talking to you that means they're probably not informed as to what's going on but I can assure you that I'm speaking with dr. Burks dr. Falchi the vice president and the president multiple times a day to make sure that I'm accomplishing and focusing on the objectives that the vice president deems a priority you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire